Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Right now (playing along with Soulemama today!)


Right Now, I am ...
arriving at the realization that I just may be able to handle this motherhood thing!
appreciating the little things we have in life- that people in other parts of the world do not have right now- heat, clean water and a nuclear free atmosphere.
celebrating my growing belly :)
learning how to crochet a blanket for the sweet new babe.
thinking I may stick to quilting.....
hearing the hustle and bustle of these people I share my days with, getting ready to end our work day.
noticing I have more patience these days..... for some things.
wondering what creative things I can do to make our little ones room oh-so special and unique.
deciding what bills get paid this week and what will just have to wait.
wishing that with the spring comes renewed income opportunties!

No comments:

Post a Comment