Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10-11-11 at 12:00

Due to medical issues I have had in the past, the decision was made before I even got pregant that I would need to deliver via C-Section. At first I was sad about this, it didn't fit into how I "expected" to bring my baby into the world. But quickly, I got over it. Now that I am pregnant, I am very comfortable with the idea of it. At my last doctors appointment, they sceduled me in for my delivery. Our little one will be arriving Oct 11, 2011 around 12 noon! Pretty neat, seeing how we don't even know what we are having yet :) In honor of my little "11" baby, I thought it would be fun to share 11 things about me. (Also, I really have nothing else to share today!)

  1. I've been with my husband for 12 years, married for 2. We have never broken up-even for a night.

  2. I have a younger sister who is a emergency room RN. I on the other hand pass out at the very thought of a needle. (I am being a trooper during all this pregnancy blood work though!)

  3. My parents are still married and so are my husbands parents. We don't know a whole lot of people that can say that.

  4. When I was a kid my parents worked hard to be able to allow us to travel the world. I have been to Germany, Portugal, Canada and all over the USA.

  5. My wedding day was an absolute comedy of errors. Pretty much EVERYTHING went wrong. But he is perfect and the day was one of the best ever despite it all!

  6. My sister bought the house right next door to me and my husband. It really is fun and unique- great if you need a friend, an egg or an extra oven at thanksgiving! Plus we have great backyard parties!

  7. My grandmother once dated the actor who played Boss Hogg on the original Dukes of Hazzard TV show!

  8. I graduated high school in 3 years because I hated every moment of it. Now I look bad and maybe it wasnt that bad.

  9. I wanted to be a detective as a kid. Now I sell energy products and appliances. Boring!

  10. I'm really nervous and scared about becoming a parent! Not so much that I'll mess the kid up, but that I will be able to handle and afford all of it!

  11. I've never had a hamburger from a fast food resturant in my whole life!

No comments:

Post a Comment