Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've been watching you.....

Okay, so not to sound creepy, but I have. I've been watching you. I've been reading what you have to say. I have been learning from you. And now I am really geared up on my quest for sustainability.
I don't know what started the web searching,because I have been doing alot of this without influence for awhile, but once I found all these homesteading blogs, I was hooked. I have been reading every little bit of homesteading, sustainability, housekeeping info I can find on the internet. Ever since we purchased our own home, I have worked hard to make it greener, more productive, sustainable and comfortable. I love the ideas that other people have, what you all have done and I can't wait to learn more from you!
I will try harder to show you what we have been up too and share our successes and failures as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment